Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pushing My Start Date to Friday

Unfortunately I didn't get my products in the mail today. However they are on their way, so I haven't lost hope. I got Dr Roni's book yesterday and have devoured it already.

I'm actually glad to have a couple extra days to prepare. I need to get my kitchen cleaned up and prepare myself a counter and shelf space. I need to rework my schedule to add in the elimination therapies she talks about in the book. I have checked into colonics and even though they are affordable in my area ($180 for 3 sessions) I can't really afford them right now. If I decide to do the detox again I think I will do the colonics. This time I will be doing a home version (an enema) weekly. I am also going to do the coffee enema, the kidney cleanse drink and I'm looking forward to the detoxifying baths. Each of these are done weekly while on the detox to help flush out all the toxins I'm releasing into my body.

I have picked up a few more items. My expense tally is growing by leaps and bounds. I'm to the point now where I only have a few things left to buy: goldenrod tincture, the juicer, vegetables and spices as needed, distilled water as needed, and herbal tea as needed. I may or may not need an extra bottle of the drink mix, most people buy 2 of the Vegesplash. When I finish the 21 days, I will also have to buy the protein shakes ($20 at GNC).

My sister is being really supportive. She is excited about seeing how I do and wants to start on the program herself as soon as she can. She says she will take this week to prepare herself (more mentally than anything else) and she wants to start the detox next Friday, 1 week behind me. This makes me feel great. I'm happy that she wants to do it too. It's nice to have a close detox partner.

No comments: