Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 6 ------ Not Much Going on Today

Today, I'm just taking it easy. Trying to get a few things done around the house. Hanging out laundry, doing dishes, cleaning up a bit, checking email & handling a few bills.

I did lose another 1 1/2 pound. A total of 8 1/2 pounds so far! Wow! And it's getting easier to go without my normal foods. No crazy cravings, though I am making a mental list of things I want to eat once I get off this program, but none of them are junk food. If I get a craving I just tell myself I can have that in 21 days.

I'm going to go for my pomodoro soup again for dinner and I'm looking forward to my detoxifying bath tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 1/2 pounds in 6 days, that's excellent! I'm so excited to start my detox next week. It really helps to read about your experiences...thanks!

Unknown said...

HI there.. I too am doing the detox started a few wees ago and then fell on my face..self sabotaged.. blah blah blah.. Going for it again though.. It is good reading someones elses experiences.. Life is indeed a journey!
smiles
Erinn

Unknown said...

Hello again,

Pardon me for popping in once more today.. Just wanted to mention HOW TALENTED you are as an artist.. Terrific body of work on your page.. My 16 yr old son and I both are "artists in our own minds" , he has much more raw talent than I.. his work is amazing.It is so nice to see someone out here that is in love with creativity... Kudos.
Erinn

SweetRedWine said...

Thanks sherriann & hulawahini,
It's great to feel appreciated.
Thanks for the nice comment on my art. My philosophy is that anyone can be an artist, you just have to apply yourself. Some people are naturally talented, unfortunately I'm not one of them, I just work really hard at it.