Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Getting a Little Anxious

I'm ready to get started on this diet and get it over with.

I am still really focused, checking the google group daily, gathering soup and juice recipes, typing up my schedules.

I have decided to go the first few days without a juicer, but I figure by this weekend I will be ready for a change from the mixed drinks. I have a $15 coupon I can use at KMart on the 19th to pick up a juicer.

My sister really seems to want to do the detox diet too. She even tried to get me to wait until she got her stuff before I started, but I was like, "No Way." I am in the mindset to do it now, I'm not holding off any longer. I'd start tomorrow if I had my stuff.

I checked out the price for colonics in my area. I can get 3 for $180, which seems reasonable compared to what I have read others saying. But, I still don't have the money for it, so I doubt I will be doing that part of the diet.

I have decided to add an expense tally to the blog so I can track how much this is costing me, so far a little under $200, but I will be adding more.

I am pretending today is my birthday, because my birthday will occur in the first week of the diet. My family is going out to dinner tonight. I am going to have a prime rib and french fries, followed by a glass or two of wine. I may even have a dessert. My last supper. I plan to eat light for the next couple days so maybe I won't be so shocked at the fewer calories once I start the detox.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound like you are definitely prepared especially mentally for this diet. I found it really helped a lot to blog, it made me keep true to the diet just knowing that others would be cheering me on, it truly really helps. A lot of times I wanted to quit but I remembered I needed to go online and finish my blog. I am on day 17 and although I don't like the drinks I am totally glad I stayed on the diet. My blog site is http://21-pounds-in-21-days.com. Best of luck to you it is well worth it in the long run, Kate