Saturday, August 18, 2007

DAY 2 ------ 3 Pounds Lighter!

I woke up this morning hungry and said to myself, "I don't know how I'm going to make it through another day." Then I stepped on the scale and saw that I lost 3 pounds since yesterday! So, I said, "I can definitely do this."

Not much difference between today and yesterday. I find that I really enjoy the BerrySplash and the Essential Greens, but the prospect of the VegeSplash was daunting. So I had another green drink in place of the first VegeSplash. Then for the 2nd, I decided to just mix it with half the water and chug it. It was a no go, I got through half of it again. So I was pretty hungry by the time my next drink came around. My soup wasn't much better tonight. So I decided to boil up a sweet potato while I was on my walk. I pureed it with cinnamon, stevia and vanilla. It was really smooth and pretty good. I enjoyed that. I know I'm supposed to stick to mostly greens in the soups, so I promise myself that I won't do that again (very often). Tomorrow I'm going to try just green beans and onions, that is a familiar taste, so I'm hoping it will be okay. I also think I might like the creamy broccoli recipe in the book.

Day #2 finished, 19 more days to go!

No comments: