Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm Getting Ready To Change My Life!

Hello World! Welcome to my diet adventure.

I've been contemplating doing the Martha's Vineyard Diet Detox ever since I heard Robin Quivers talking about it. She actually did the diet everyday for 3 weeks while doing her radio show. Dr Roni was in the studio with her bringing her drinks and stayed in her home at night. The diet promises to shed 21 pounds in 21 days, Robin lost almost 30 pounds!

When I started researching this diet I found the blog of a girl called chickycola. She blogged every day of her 21 day detox. I found her experience inspiring and was riveted to read every detail of her detox. She had a lot of bad days and even more good days. At the end of her 21 days, she was full of energy and had lost about 25 pounds. It is because of her that I have decided to blog my own detox experience. Thank you chickycola.

I would also like to say thank you to all the people in the '21 pounds in 21 days' Google group. I have found their experiences with the diet to be a great source of information.

No comments: