Saturday, August 25, 2007

Days 8 & 9 ------- Constant Cravings!

I'm thinking maybe the only thing keeping me on this diet is that I am still losing weight. 11 pounds in 8 days!

I just constantly want to eat something, anything! My family is really supportive though. They keep encouraging me. Every time I whine, "I want some food", they say something like, "I know you can make it, Mom" or "You are almost half way there, it won't be much longer."

So, that's about it. I am going on sheer will power right now. I'm no longer interested in the drink mixes, the juices or the soups. I'm just moving towards that 21 day goal. I keep telling myself 2 weeks will go by quick and life is fast, what's 2 weeks. I hoping to hit a point any day now when I will no longer want to scarf down everything in site. At this point I'm afraid that when I come off the detox, I'm going to go crazy and want to eat up all the things I have been missing in one day, thereby gaining back a bunch of weight. Yet, when I read about other people's experiences on this detox it is helpful. They always seem to get to a point when they are no longer interested in chewing at all and when they get off the diet they are eating very small portions. If they can do it, I can do it.

9 days down, 12 days to go!

No comments: