Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 3 - A Strange Dream, 2 More Pounds & A Sketch

--Last night I dreamed of chewing food ... then suddenly I was in an old car of mine, a '79 maroon Cougar. It had no brakes. I sped downhill into a wooded area and ran smack into a bookcase. The bookcase broke into many colored pieces, then I woke up.--

Because I slept in, I was able to avoid the VegeSplash altogether. I really hate that stuff. I may do the diet with just the other 2 mixes. I got the juicer today and used it to make my green bean & onion soup. I added red pepper & Bragg's, it tastes pretty good. Thanks Sonya, for reminding me to juice when I make soup.

I weighed in this morning at 145.5, that's 2 more pounds! A total of 5 pounds in 2 days! Even if this is water weight, (no salt & alot of peeing) I'm impressed. It takes me so long and so much work to lose 5 pounds. I could never have imagined losing that much in 2 days. I can tell the difference in the way my body looks too, I was doughier before I began the detox. I decided I better measure up so I will know how many inches I'm losing.

I drew a sketch of what my body looks like & put my measurements on it:
arms-11 1/2", breast-35 1/2", under breast-31", waist-31", at bellybutton-37 1/2", at belly pooch-42", at butt-42 1/4", at saddlebag-43", thigh-24 1/2". A year later I removed the sketch.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay,,,now I just got to your sketch. YOU look like ME. I'm 5'4" and weigh 140.
Not big ,,,,but I'd love to take off a few and........be healthy.
It's very empowering.
suz