Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 7 ------ Made A Mistake

I was so busy that I missed almost all my tea today. Then when I got home after I picked up the kids I took a nap. I slept for 2 hours, it was 4:30 when I got up, so I missed a drink. It was close to dinner, so I decided skip the drink and just make another sweet potato puree for dinner while I made my family hamburger helper. It was a huge mistake. I couldn't quit thinking of food all night. I just wanted to eat something. Everything sounded good. I kept imagining quitting the detox.

But I resisted, I must have some will power. I even did a lot of baking. Bananas again, we have too many. My husband's Dad brought us a ton of them in from Florida. They are all starting to ripen at once so I've been trying to use them up so they won't go to waste. Wednesday I made a banana pudding with chocolate pudding. Thursday night I baked 5 loafs of banana nut bread, I can give a few away to friends and take one to school. Next I'm going to try out fried bananas and also toffee bananas. But there are still plenty, so I am going to have to find more recipes.

I went to bed hungry again. It seems to be a big part of this program to go to bed hungry every night and get up starving every morning. And what's more, I dreamt of food again, I didn't lose any weight this morning and I did another circuit workout at the gym.

--This morning I dreamed that I was slicing potatoes, one of the potatoes turned into a chocolate egg. Then I gobbled it up.--

No comments: