Saturday, September 1, 2007

(Day 16) ---- Sorry I'm Behind...

I feel bad for not getting around to blogging the past few days. I've just been really busy. I've taken notes so promise to catch up tonight.

I have a big day today. I'm going to go get myself a potter's wheel that a lady from classes sold me for $35! Then I have to run to the GNC to get more drink mix and the protein shakes. I may or may not take my daughter to the state fair.

I did update my Weight Tracker though. 14 1/2 pounds in 15 days!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I just found out about this book/program today and have been reading the blogs. I can't wait to hear more from you! I am very impressed. I get nervous thinking about the cost, will power, having to cook for husband & 3 boys during that time. I'm thinking about it but want to read more. I need to lose weight and get my energy back!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blog again this morning! You are an inspiration to a bunch of us newbies so keep writing! Dana :)

Unknown said...

I greatly enjoy reading about your journey.. Thank you for sharing it..smiles. here is my blog.. much of ninsensicalness but your welcome to read it.. http://hulawahini.blogspot.com/

SweetRedWine said...

Thanks gals. It's nice to feel appreciated.

SweetRedWine said...

girlb300,
You're cost may not be as high as mine. I didn't use the Vegesplash ($28), I needed a cooler & thermos for going to school ($20), I started drinking the tea with distilled water & stevia a week early (maybe $8), I bought to many fresh vegetables so I could find soups that I liked (around $20), I never used the dry spices ($8). So that’s about $85 I shouldn’t have spent. I’m hoping my sister will do this diet so I can get her to share some of the cost of things I still have leftover, like the organic coffee, peppermint oil, marshmallow tea, & goldenrod tincture. Save us both a little money. She can just borrow my juicer & book.