Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 14 & 15 ----- I’m On My Last Week!

I’m feeling much better. I’m on my last week. I’m looking much slimmer. I can’t wait to measure up again. I haven’t been doing my walks, but I did go to the gym on Friday morning. I’m giving up on the soup, I can only get a few sips down, so I’ve been mixing up an extra Essential Greens to have for dinner. I’m thinking of having the protein shakes for dinner.


On Saturday, I’m going to the GNC to get my protein shakes and more enzymes. Since, I’m going to complete the whole 21 days, I’ll need to get another Essential Greens too. It’s my own fault since I refused to drink the VegeSplash. It’s still full in the cabinet ($30 wasted). The leftover Essential Greens won’t be a problem since I’m planning to do a shorter detox sometime this winter, probably after Thanksgiving.


Last year, Thanksgiving was my downfall. I weighed about 115 before that, and then I got a sweet tooth and began eating second helpings. I love food. A 7-day detox the week after Thanksgiving will prevent that from reoccurring. The book says to do the detox seasonally. Sounds like a good idea to me, keep me from going off track.

No comments: