Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 18 ---- I'm Ready To Eat Real Food Again

Today has been pretty tough for me. With only 3 days left I can't really see any reason to keep going. If I don't lose any more weight by morning I may make tomorrow my last day. I know I'm almost there. I just can't hardly wait to eat again. My husband ended up staying home today & he's smoking a pork loin. This is torture for me. I love sliced smoked pork loin with hot sauce on a wheat bun. I guess I'll just put some of it in the freezer. It'll be 5-6 days after my last detox day before I can eat it.

I found that the protein shakes give me bad breath. I've been getting pretty lazy on all the detox stuff. I've missed the aloe and night-time inner cleanse 2 days in a row. I've missed the midday inner cleanse 4 days in a row. I haven't been juicing for a week. I haven't been getting in all the drinks. I haven't been drinking the tea at all (unless you count the raspberry tea ice cubes I use to make all my mix drinks.) I have been drinking a lot of water. Last week when I did the kidney cleanse drink, I forgot to follow it with the marshmallow tea. Then I forgot the kidney cleanse drink completely on Saturday, so I did it today. I haven't been walking or exercising every day. I'm going to hop on the elliptical tonight.

I need to do my homework, but I'm feeling so lazy I just can't get into it.

Hopefully I'll get up in the morning and have lost another pound. That would give me the motivation to get through 3 more days.

No comments: